Are you interested in working on the cutting edge of health technology & consulting?
Junto Health is a member driven consortium, co-developing technology to improve healthcare. We are a small team of entrepreneurs and policy experts, looking for teammates who are excited by the prospect of working at a young company and helping industry leaders co-develop new technology to improve patient care.
As a Fellow at Junto Health, you will work directly with our team, as well as with our members, to identify the top innovation priorities within their respective organizations. In addition to working to support our strategic advisory services, you will help plan and execute our Member Summit. Summits are invite only events that bring together over 75 senior executives, representing over 40 organizations for a day of knowledge sharing, connecting with the potential partners, and make progress within co-development Clusters. You will work closely with our staff, but will have a degree of independence. This is an opportunity for a self-starter to get hands-on experience in a growing company and to tap into a highly curated network of decision makers within the NYC health tech ecosystem.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA/Master’s preferred
- 2-5 years work experience within healthcare or technology industries
- Ability to prioritize and execute across multiple complex projects at once
- Demonstrated ability to work independently; problem-solver mentality
- Friendly, yet professional; comfortable working with executive level clients
- Interest in startups, healthcare, technology, consulting, and/or health policy