We work at the cross currents of health care policy, emerging technology, and venture capital. As a byproduct, we often learn about unique job opportunities for high quality talent. As a service to the Junto Health community, we started Talent Commons to make it easier to match the best and brightest with exciting opportunities that come across our desk.
Ready for a new challenge?
If you're looking for your next high-impact role, or just some smaller project-based work, introduce yourself by applying below. Your information is always confidential and we’ll check with you before making an introduction. If there isn’t an immediate role available, we will keep you on our shortlist and reach out as opportunities arise.
is your organization hiring?
Before you start collecting a stack of resumes, tap into
Junto Health's talent network. We opportunistically connect high quality talent with prospective employers.
Provide us with some info by connecting below. Junto Health will only forward information on qualified and interested candidates.
OPPORTUNITIES AT jUNTO hEALTH
The Junto Health Fellowship is a competitive program for college students and recent graduates looking to get experience in digital health. It is a unique opportunity to get hands on experience with a growing company that is changing the way new technology is developed and scaled. Junto Health fellows have gone on to high-profile positions in management consulting, venture capital, and startups. Ideal candidates are able to commit at least 15 hours per week for a minimum of 3 months.
Do you have a way with words? We’re looking for a talented writer who wants to dive into a marketing role at the intersection of tech, policy, and health care. This is a dynamic role with exposure to all aspects of Junto Health’s marketing strategy. The marketing fellow will support the Junto Health team in a variety of areas including:
- Preparing marketing assets to support our sales team
- Drafting content for blogs, website, and social media
- Monitoring web traffic and social engagement using
a variety of analytics platforms
- Contributing to content marketing pieces
- Writing biweekly newsletters on the latest in digital health
At Junto Health we create partnerships between large health care organizations and innovative companies to build and scale new technology. Our strong relationships with entrepreneurs are key to our success and we are always looking for new ways to engage with innovative companies. Our Partnerships Fellow will be responsible for crafting strategic relationships with the startup community to further our mission of bringing both sides of the table together to create positive change in health care.
- Identify, build and manage relationships with the founder community
- Source innovative companies that align with our members' priorities
- Develop relationships with accelerators, incubators, and other sources of aggregated innovation
- Improve our founder service offerings to better support the community
The health care landscape is changing rapidly and it is hard to make sense of it all. The research fellow will support Junto Health in distilling large trends and changes into actionable insight for members. In addition, the fellow will contribute to new knowledge in the space by crafting original research.
- Prepare reports & present information to members on emerging trends
- Develop landscape analyses on sub-sectors in digital health
- Create and conduct original surveys
- Support development of policy briefs