ROLE: JUNTO HEALTH FELLOW
Location: New York, NY
Junto Health is a member driven consortium, co-developing technology to improve healthcare. We are a small team of entrepreneurs and policy experts, looking for teammates who are excited by the prospect of working at a young company and helping industry leaders co-develop new technology to improve patient care.
As a Fellow at Junto Health, you will work directly with our team, as well as with our members, to identify the top innovation priorities within their respective organizations. You will help our staff identify areas of alignment among members and draft project plans for co-development groups called “Clusters”. You will be responsible for coordinating with members and supporting logistics to drive clusters toward their goals. In addition to working with individual Clusters, you will help plan and execute our Member Summit. Summits are invite only events that bring together over 75 senior executives, representing over 40 organizations for a day of knowledge sharing, connecting with the potential partners, and make progress within co-development Clusters. You will work closely with our staff, but will have a degree of independence. This is an opportunity for a self-starter to get hands-on experience in a growing company and to tap into a highly curated network of decision makers within the NYC health tech ecosystem.
- Lead Cluster Roadmaps. You will be leading CoDevelopment Clusters - small groups of members, working closely on collaborative projects. Initiatives range from behavioral health to 3D printing, from startup engagement to care coordination within Medicaid. Your job is to draft project work plans, create supporting documents, facilitate meetings, and follow up with members to ensure completion of deliverables.
- Sourcing Project Proposals. Clusters are member-proposed and member-driven. Each Cluster is led by an “Anchor”, an executive from a Member organization that sponsors the project. You will coordinate with Anchors to identify areas of need, as well as help our team source new proposals and identify future Anchors.
- Planning Junto’s Summer Summit. Summits are invite-only gatherings that provide a recurring forum for our members to learn from peer experts, connect with partners, and launch clusters. Participants include over 75 providers, payers, founders, corporates, investors, and policy experts, who are members of Junto Health. You will work with our team to ensure the Member Summit runs smoothly.
- Creating Marketing Assets. In working with Members, Junto Health gains insight into their top challenges and priorities. The Summer Fellow will help our team capture information, summarize findings, and create assets for existing and prospective members.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA/Master’s preferred
- 2-5 years work experience, ideally within healthcare or technology industries
- Ability to prioritize and execute across multiple complex projects at once
- Demonstrated ability to work independently; problem-solver mentality
- Friendly, yet professional; comfortable working with executive level clients
- Interest in startups, healthcare, technology, consulting, and/or health policy
- Highly collaborative work-style; not afraid to share an opinion
- Opportunity to make a lasting impact by helping scale a new approach to health tech innovation
- Paid stipend, commensurate with experience
- Full-time & part-time positions, with flexible work hours
- Direct access to senior executives, investors, and founders across the verticals of healthcare
- Awesome colleagues